Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Creative cooking: Tony Chiodo

We're fortunate in Melbourne to have access to some really inspiring chefs. Tony Chiodo offers something quite unique. We're lucky to have someone like him here in Melbourne. Tony is into beautiful, natural foods. His cooking style is clean and healthy and totally delicious. Tony cooked for me once and I've never forgotten the meal. His articles/recipes in the The Age and other foodie mags are always worth keeping.

Tony has an apprenticeship from Mietta's under his belt, experience with Aryveda and yoga, and is a macrobiotic and wholefoods teacher. I'd love to attend one of his cooking classes. His website says that he is now also offering cooking classes for children. I'm sure these would be fantastic. If my daughter was a little older I'd book us both in for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment