Saturday, March 13, 2010

Creative songs/songwriters

I came a little late to the whole YouTube phenomenon, mainly because my audio on Internet files decided, mysteriously, to stop working some months ago. I've finally found a fix for that and now I'm a bit of a YouTube-a-holic. I've just looked up some of the songs that really stopped me in my tracks in 2009. Here's a couple

The Oscar winning song from the awesome movie 'Once' - 'Falling Slowly'. Love it. And can't stop listening to it. Over and over...

Gabriella's song from the movie 'As it is in heaven'. Unless you have seen the movie the vid may not make a lot of sense. And I couldn't find a good clip with subtitles. But still...have a listen.

And as I searched I found a nice acoustic version of Anna Nalick's 'Breathe'.

No comments:

Post a Comment